Please read the following information about the new online Registration system at MotorsportReg.com.
First, review and update your information on http://ams.scca.com (which has details about your membership and licenses) to ensure your address, email, phone #, and licenses are correct. You can also upload a photo for a hard card/annual waiver. Waiver forms for annual waivers will be available at Registration.
To enter our events using MotorsportReg.com :
1. If you do not already have one, create an account on MotorsportReg.com after reading these steps.
2. By entering your name as it appears on your SCCA membership card your expiration date can be verified automatically when you enter an event.
3. Once logged in, click "My Account" at the top right.
4. Under “Club Memberships”, Add Club - add SCCA New England Region – Club Racing, and other regions you plan to race with.
5. When you enter your membership# please remember to include the "_#" (ex: 123456_1), ie the same format as it appears on your SCCA membership card.
6. Under “Garage” add your vehicle(s) making sure to enter make, model, color, 3 preferred car numbers, transponder number and sponsor. MotorsportReg does include questions that do not pertain to SCCA club racing – ignore them.
7. Your Dashboard will show events for regions you’ve added to “Club Memberships” and you can customize your Calendar to show fewer/more events.
8. In your Dashboard or Calendar find the event you want to enter, click on “Register! and follow directions to enter the event.
9. There will be a link posted for the Supps and Schedule. Please read these Supps and print a copy for your use.
10. MotorsportReg will send you a confirming email. You might also receive an email from the event Registrar just prior to the event confirming your car number plus any recent information relevant to the event.
11.With MotorsportReg.com we can now offer a new payment methods that will benefit you and help the Registration lines to move more quickly: Both credit card and Echeck payment may be used when you enter an event; these payments will be processed immediately by MotorsportReg. If you withdraw/cancel after making an online payment, MotorsportReg does charge a processing fee for refunds so you may charged a fee or receive a check. Payments will still be accepted at the track via credit card, check or cash. Local Regions will determine the method they will be using.
13. Remember, you must still go through on-site registration at the track with your membership and competition license.
Prepared by Marilyn Freeman and Peg Dowd, Co-chiefs Registration, NER